We are an automotive repair/restoration shop located in Niagara Falls, Ontario that specializes in vintage cars, street rods and vintage motorcycles. After more than three decades in the automotive industry Matt Kopp, a life long vintage car and motorcycle enthusiast realized there was a growing need for vintage auto and motorcycle mechanical service. Previously spending the last six plus years of his career at a high end hot rod and restoration shop, he made connections with many vintage car and motorcycle enthusiasts that all seemed to have the one common concern - and that was where to take their vintage ride when there was a mechanical issue. In October 2014, the opportunity was there to open his own business and Vintage Auto & Cycle was born. Whether you need general service and repair, full out restoration work, or anything in between, we are here to take care of your vintage ride. Give us a call or email us, and we will discuss your vintage auto or motorcycle needs.
What We Do:
- Performance diagnostics and repair
- Engine repair/rebuild and modifying
- Carburetor repair/rebuild
- Disc brake conversion
- 71 series blower conversion to gas/rebuild and installation
- Full rewire/repair
- Air conditioning installation/repair
- Unfinished projects and basket cases are welcome
- Vintage motorcycle rebuild or transformation from stock to cafe style street bike or
These are just some samples of what we do here at VAC. Have questions?
WHAT WE`RE ABOUT